LOCATION The central capstone in the northwest chamber of the east range of the Manjas Group. It was drawn first by Morley, who recorded the text in a pencil drawing (Notebook VI, no. 6, p. 26. Pea body Museum Archives) that was later published (1920, p. 511). A drawing of the whole design was published by Blom (1934, pl. III, fig. 3).
CONDITION When discovered, the inscription was quite well preserved, whereas little remained of the "dancing" figure beyond its lower legs and elements of dress and ornament.
MATERIAL Painted on stucco applied to a limestone slab.
DRAWING Redrawn by Graham from J. E. S. Thompson's version of Blom's original drawing. Lower line of text has been modified to incorporate the small changes suggested by Kowalski (1990, p.28).