LOCATION Painted on the inner surface of the west wall of the middle chamber of the north building of the Casa de los Pajaros. Seler describes it as "a single (or double?) row of hieroglyphs, painted below the soffit with red color on a white background" (1917, p. 79).
CONDITION Evidently only a fragment of a longer inscription, which has now disappeared altogether, save for vestiges of a red border.
MATERIAL Paint on stuccoed wall.
DRAWING Redrawn from SeIer (1917, fig. 75b).