LOCATION Set flush into the north vault of the east chamber of the Initial Series Building immediately below the line of corbels supporting the capstones, this panel was centrally placed above Panel 2, the Initial Series inscription itself. First seen by Maler in 1887, it remained in place until Panel 2 was torn out by looters, probably in the early 19605. Present location is unknown.
CONDITION Considernbly eroded.
SHAPE Apparently composed of two rectangular blocks.
DIMENSIONS MW 0.62 m approx.
CARVED AREAS Front only.
PI JOTOGRAPH Pollock.
DRAWING Graham, based on photographs.