LOCATION Westernmost of three stelae on the south side of Structure B-19. Removed by looters in 1964. Fragments constituting about half of the back (glyphs B, C7-15, D-G; 10-15, and H-M) were later impounded in Belize and sent to the Museo Nacional de Antropologia y Etnologia, Guatemala. No part of the front surface had come to light by 1974.
CONDITION Intact when found by Maler and rather well preserved, although the finer details of the inscription on the back were eroded. The shaft being quite thick, the looters resorted to the use of a powered rock-drill in breaking it into pieces. The surviving pieces of the back show noticeable erosion since Maler's photograph was taken.
SHAPE Sides tapering slightly toward the bottom, with a flat top.
CARVED AREAS Front and back.
PHOTOGRAPHS Printedfronn Maler's original negatives of 1905.
DRAWINGS Graham, based on Maler's photographs and examination of the surviving portions of the back.