LOCATION South side of Structure B-13. Removed to Flores in 1972.
CONDITION when found by Maler it was lying face down, broken across the middle, with its front surface well-preserved in places. The surface of the back was very badly eroded, and part of it had split off, some of these fragments later becoming lost.
SHAPE Parallel-sided, with rounded top.
CARVED AREAS Front and back.
PHOTOGRAPHS Front: reproduced from Maler's original negative of 1905. Back:
DRAWING von Euw, based on Maler's photograph and a field drawing of the inscription.