LOCATION Discovered in 1926 by the Second CIW Expedition to Coba. It was lying face-up at the west corner of Structure C-1, the Castillo.
CONDITION Broken into five major pieces. Weathering has destroyed most of the design except the lowermost 25 cm.
MATERIAL Limestone; a shaft probably already flawed by holes when quarried.
SHAPE The sides are parallel.
HLC 1.86 m
PB .011 m plus
MW 1.18 m
WBC 1.18 m
MTh 0.37 m
Rel 1.2 cm
DRAWING von Euw, based on a field drawing corrected by artificial light.