PREVIOUS DESIGNATIONS Altar 7 (Morley 1944b); T-34 (Morley 1944a, p. 72).
LOCATION First reported by Heinrich Berlin (1946, p. 23 and fig. 6), who saw it in 1942. Evidently it was in the plaza, whither it must have been brought by Aurea Cruz after Blom's 1928 visit, since he did not see it then. It has not been moved since.