K-12 Education for Schools and Youth Groups
The Peabody Museum is closed for in-person visits this fall and encourages virtual visits by schools and other groups (K-12). To learn more about the museum's virtual programs and self-guided online exploration within the galleries, please review our offerings and download materials via the menu. We hope to see you at the museum soon.
"A great collection. Very relevant to our curriculum."
- Reserved just for your class
- Encourage questions and discussion
- Include a free pre-program phone call to work on specifics, a page of online teacher resources to use as homework or to build lessons around,
- Are cheaper per student than in-person programs
- Online programs cost a flat fee of $150 for 10–50 students. That works out to a cost of $6 per student for a class of twenty-five or $3 per student for two classes taught at the same time
- Needy schools are eligible for significant fee waivers
Reservations for these programs are required. Please complete the online Reservations Request Form to begin. When the request has been reviewed, you will be contacted by the Education Department to complete the reservation.