A Slide... or the Real Thing?
A world-class collection, right here on campus PLUS Expert Staff EQUALS unparalleled learning.
The Peabody's Academic Partnerships Department offers active and activity-based learning unique to Harvard and unique within Harvard including:
- Hands-on engagement with real artifacts
- Assistance with identifying appropriate collections for teaching or research
- Consultation on the variety of options for in-class collections use
- Online and in-person access to selected materials
- Development of special workshops
- Training Faculty and Teaching Fellows to work with artifacts
If you are interested in using the Peabody collections for teaching or research, please contact Diana Loren, Director of Academic Partnerships at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow at least 2 weeks advance notice, though the more time staff has, the better we are able to serve your course needs.
For non-Harvard affiliates interested in using the Peabody collections for teaching or research, please email Peabody Museum Research at email@example.com.