A Day in Harvard Square
Make a Day of It: Harvard Square
A visit to the Peabody Museum of Archaeology & Ethnology and the connected Harvard Museum of Natural History can be the highlight of a day in lively and historic Harvard Square. The museums are located on the campus of the oldest institution of higher learning in the United States, steps from picturesque Harvard Yard, situated between the Law School, the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences and the Harvard Plaza, and a short walk from the Harvard Art Museums. Cambridge and Harvard Square offer an array of opportunities for dining, shopping, films, or performing arts for all interests and budgets.
- Collection of Historical Scientific Instruments
- Harvard Art Museums
- Harvard Museum of the Ancient Near East
- Harvard Museum of Natural History (Admission to the Peabody Museum admits visitors to the Harvard Museum of Natural History as well)
Beyond Harvard Square
- Boston CityPASS saves 45% off the Harvard Museum of Natural History and Peabody Museum, plus 3 more top Boston attractions. This easy-to-use ticket is valid for 9 days from first use. Buy CityPASS online for instant mobile delivery.
- Go Boston Card includes admission to over 40 museums, tours, and attractions with savings up to 55%.