Young explorers travel through the world and through time in their imaginations.
Explore the Museum's galleries with your student-anthropologists and student-archaeologists. Meet the Maya. Explore the diversity of Native America. Reserve a hands-on Museum Mysteries kit for use in the museum. Plan at least two hours for these adventures, which include museum orientation.
Teachers are encouraged to visit the museum in advance to plan their students' visit. Enjoy one free admission per AFT or MTA member card or school ID for K-12 teachers working in Massachusetts schools. This offer does not apply to scheduled group visits.
"My trip to the Harvard Peabody Museum was...(I am not going to say 'awesome' again) utterly fantastic!!!"
—Student blog, Andover
- Grades 7-12 Gallery Hunt (Spanish)
- Igloos to Adobe Gallery Hunt
- Globetrotters Gallery Hunt
- Magnificent Maya Gallery Hunt
- Current Exhibitions shows what's on view right now.
- Watch videos on the Multimedia page: exhibitions and behind-the-scenes activities
- Museum Mysteries Kit Description
- Chaperone Tips for Museum Mysteries Kit