Rights & Permissions
Visitors to the Museum may photograph or video in the galleries with hand-held cameras. No flash photography is permitted without prior permissions.
Reproduction of images and archival materials in the Peabody Museum's collections can be provided under license agreement. Requests must be made in writing and must include intended use. Conditions governing use are specified on a contractual agreement generated by the Museum that requires signatures of both the user and a representative of the Museum. Permissions may be requested for the following:
- Reproduce materials from the Peabody Museum, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click here. For fee schedules and policies, click here.
- Reproduce materials from the Maya Corpus program. For permissions and fee schedule, click here.
- Publish Peabody Museum manuscript material from the archives, click here.
- Media and professional or commercial photography/filming in the galleries, click here.
- Permission to conduct analytical sampling, click here.