Hours & Admission
Peabody Museum Visitor Information
The Peabody Museum is open seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
- Adults: $12
- Senior citizens: $10
- Students with ID: $10
- Harvard students with ID (plus 1 guest): Free
- Children (3-18 years old): $8
- Children under 3: Free
- Massachusetts residents: Free on Wednesdays from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. (September through May) and Sunday mornings (year-round) from 9 a.m. to 12 noon (excluding commercial groups).
- Visitors with Harvard ID: Free
- Members of the Peabody Museum, Harvard Art Museums, Semitic Museum, or Harvard Museum of Natural History: Free
- Group rates available with advance reservations; Harvard College & University classes, please contact email@example.com
- Visa, Mastercard, and cash accepted
- Admission to the Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology includes admission to the adjacent Harvard Museum of Natural History during regular hours.
Group rate: $1.00 off general admission with 2 weeks advance reservation.
Visiting with Children?
Check out these resources to enhance your visit!
No flash photography or tripods are allowed in the Museum; no food or drink are allowed in the galleries.