Hours & Admission
Peabody Museum Visitor Information
The Peabody Museum is open seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; closed Thanksgiving Day, December 24, December 25, and January 1.
General admission includes all exhibits. The Peabody Museum is adjacent to the Harvard Museum of Natural History, and admission to one museum admits you to both during regular hours.
- Adults: $12.00
- Non-Harvard students with I.D.: $10.00
- Seniors (65+): $10.00
- Children ages 3–18: $8.00
- Children under 3: Free
- Free for members
- Group rates available with advance reservations; Harvard College & University classes, please contact email@example.com
Special Free Admission (with valid ID)
- Free to holders of a current Harvard ID (+1 guest); Harvard Museums of Science & Culture members, and Harvard Art Museums members.
- Free to Massachusetts residents every Sunday morning (year-round) from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and on Wednesdays from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm (September through May). Proof of residency required. This offer is not available to commercial groups.
- Free to Massachusetts Teachers (K-12)
- Free to active duty military with their families in collaboration with the National Endowment for the Humanities Blue Star Museums program.
Visiting with Children?
Check out these resources to enhance your visit!
No flash photography or tripods are allowed in the Museum; no food or drink are allowed in the galleries.