Photographs of North American artifacts in European museum collections
- 5 plates of objects found in Museum of Great Britain. From MAN, Dec. 1906. Buffalo hair bags and clubs
- 3 plates of objects in Historical Museum, Bern, Switzerland.
- wampum belts and Crow buffalo robe
- unlabelled volume of American Anthropologist
- 5 mounted photos in Sloan Collection, British Museum, 1906. From American Anthropologist. VIII., Oct-Dec, 1906.
- Plate of 4 woven hats from Anthropological Museum, Florence. Described by Prof. Gigholi (?) in the 'Archivio' vol. XXV, no. 1, 1895.
- 5 plates from "North American Ethnographical Material in Italian Collections, 1906." In Am. Anth. April-June 1906.
- 12 mounted photos of "North American Ethnographic Material in Museums" - majority taken by Bushnell, 1905/1906.
- From US National Museum (2 unmounted)
- Crow and buzzard feathers- Oct/Nov. 1841
- Copehim Indians near San Francisco, capt. Charles Wilkes 1835- 1842.
- *From Ashmolean Museum, England. Photos taken in 1906.
- Matchcoat from Canada 1656.
- From Historical Museum, Bern, Swizterland. In Schoch Collection, brought from US in 1838. Photos taken in 1906.
- spear, shirts (Sac, Fox, Blackfoot)
- woven cloth with sewn on shells
- wampum: 2 long belts 4 small belts, 3 strings
- birch bark containers; set of 30, nested.
- From Kirchiriana Museum, Rome. Photos taken 1905.
- Buckskin bag with quill-work and other artifacts
- From unidentified collection(s)
- 2 border straps and small twined bag
- 11 copies of mounted photos from Florence Museums: relates to Acc. no 05-1. From The R. Museo Archeologico
- Vaso francois
- Situle di Bulsena e Chiusi
- Urna cineraria con sculture rappresentanti un combattimento
- 2 photos with labels rolled so not visible
- Sarcophagus (from Museo Etrusco)
- Vasi (attica) a figure nere
- 10 photos related to excavation of Etruscan tombs
Related Museum Prints
Print of statue in museum of astronomer(?)
Image of Smithsonian before the fire - Stanley Collection
Switzerland: Auvernier, Lake of Neuchaetel
15 Mouted photos, 1 unmounted:
- Auvernier, Lake Neuchatel and vicinity (probably). 1887. 1 mounted.
- Views of the lake, peat bog and mining (peat). 13 mounted, 1 unmounted.
- Photo of David I. Bushnell, Jr., 1905. Gathering peat (material) from Lake Latean, Neuchatel, Switzerland.