Every Object Tells a Story
The Peabody's Academic Partnerships Department offers active and activity-based learning unique to Harvard and unique within Harvard.
Come to the Peabody Museum to:
- Get hands-on engagement with world-class collections
- Work with expert staff to identify collections relevant to course themes
- Develop specialized workshops and activities for teaching or research
- Conduct original, primary research using collections
- Learn about collections-based teaching and research from museum staff
The Peabody Museum and its world-class collections directly contribute to University educational goals through innovative research and teaching on collections to gain intercultural understandings and foster collaborative learning through hands-on experiences with objects.
If you are interested in using the Peabody collections for teaching or research, please contact Academic Partnerships staff. Please allow at least 2 weeks advance notice, though the more time staff has, the better we are able to serve your course needs.
Academic Partnerships Staff
Diana Loren, Director of Academic Partnerships, email@example.com
Lainie Schultz, Academic Partnerships Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Emily Pierce, Curatorial Assistant for Academic Partnerships, email@example.com
For non-Harvard affiliates interested in using the Peabody collections for teaching or research, please email Peabody Museum Research at firstname.lastname@example.org.