Native sailing chart, shells represent islands or island groups. Marshall Islands, late 19th century. Gift of Alexander Agassiz, 1875. PM 00-8-70/55587.
Free Benefits for Educators
Educators receive special benefits at the Peabody Museum, including:
- An opportunity to preview the museum when it is open to the public without your students. Enjoy one free admission per AFT or MTA member card or school ID for K–12 teachers working in Massachusetts schools. This offer does not apply to scheduled group visits.
- Downloadable resources for teachers (below) and students.
- Multimedia access to videos and lectures related to featured educational programs and current exhibitions of interest to teachers and students.
- Collections Online is a library of the museum’s collections, including what is on view and what is behind-the-scenes.
- Many free lectures and programs. For details see the Calendar of Events.
Downloadable Materials to Support Museum Programs