LOCATION Found in 1930 by the Sixth CIW Expedition to Coba, standing in situ in front of the northeast side of Structure D-2.
CONDITION Intact. Erosion of the carved surface grades from extreme at the top to slight at bottom; a portion of the front surface near the left edge has split off.
SHAPE The sides were probably parallel before suffering damage; the top is rounded.
HLC 1.51 m
MW 0.71 m
WBC 0.69 m
MTh 0.21 m
Rel 1.5 cm
DRAWING von Euw, based on a field drawing corrected by artificial light.