LOCATION Found in 1930 by the Sixth CIW Expedition to Cova, standing in situ in front of the northeast side of Structure D-2.
CONDITION In falling, the stela seems to have fractured across the middle, with both halves later breaking into smaller pieces, many of them now lost. The surface is badly eroded.
MATERIAL Limestone now in very brittle
SHAPE The sides were probably parallel before suffering damage; the top is rounded.
HLC 2.50 m
PB 0.84 m
MW 1.18 m
WBC 1.16 m
MTh 0.28 m
Rel 2.6 cm
PHOTOGRAPHS Lower half, Graham; upper half, von Euw.
DRAWING Graham, based on a field drawing by von Euw.